Reservations for these spaces are mediated by DSC staff:
- These are not private study spaces.
- Reservations are for groups of 2 or more (except the VizLab, which can be reserved by 1 person).
- Submitted reservations are only requests.
- Consultations or equipment reservations may take up to 1 business day to process.
Learn more about these spaces and their purpose:
- VizLab (Priority is for VR use - study groups may be asked to share the space if they aren't using VR.)
- DSC Lab
- DSC Flatbed Scanner (For scanning only).
Booking in DSC spaces is limited to 4 hours per day per patron. Groups with multiple patrons can have other members of their group book consecutive time if the group needs the space for longer. VizLab priority is for students or individuals who are using the VR equipment.
New to VR? Check out our walk-in VR orientation hours.